Ivent Mobile offers and delivers services such as communication networks, applications, mobile apps and related services. This can include delivering equipment that is being implemented and monitored by iVent Mobile. These are for example private networks and (Mobile) communication services. In this case iVent mobile is the processor of the *personal data referring to the “privacy” law of *AVG.
In case iVent Mobile BV is the supplier of network communication solutions and supplier and manager of equipment related to these services, iVent does require certain *personal data to establish these services. iVent will use this *personal data for this purpose only:
For the execution of the agreement made with customers and/or partners:
– To establish and deploy communication networks/services
– To manage the network infrastructure
– To do maintenance, manage and restore services.
– To implement security measures both digital and analogue.
* personal data: Personal data is information which can be used to detect your identity and includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Personal data is also information that can be associated with you, together with other information, e.g. your IP address. We will treat all your personal data as confidential.